Thursday 13 March 2014

Thursday, February 27, 2014

HAPPY FIRST WEEK IN SWITZERLAND TO ME!! 

I just thought I would add some photos, that have sort of have summed up my week so far, excluding any that I have already posted in previous posts.
-----

Photo 1: This weeks quote, couldn’t be more true and probably my favourite quote at the moment. Life is short - cliche but true and if you always stick with what is comfortable and familiar you will never get to experience new stuff, and trust me new stuff is amazing. Get off your butts and do something before it’s too late. Look at me, I get to wake up every morning to the most amazing view, I’m going to be able to spend my weekends, seeing loads of new places and best of all, I have my own bathroom that I don’t have to share with my stupid brother (yes James, that means you). Step out of your comfort zone and you’ll be amazed at what is out there.

Photo 2, 3 & 4: The pretty view I get to wake up to, and also it snowed today - pretty random compared to the previous two.



Photo 5: This one is for the uni lot - made me smile when I opened the cupboard and found these and they constantly remind me that I have loads of friends! ;) (prv jk sry)





Photo 6: Laundry day yesterday and I realised that I own maybe too many  owl socks. 



Photo 7: Received this little message yesterday from one of the favs and I cannot tell you how much I laughed. I thought it deserved to make it to this little summary of photos from my week. I miss you too Jenny! 
Anyway one more day until the big exploration of Zurich commences, I need to start planning my itinerary. Very excited.