Thursday 13 March 2014

Sunday, February, 23, 2014

Sunday February 23.
This afternoon we came home from Arosa. The trip down was lovely, very scenic, as are most places here in Switzerland. The road down from the mountains had 360 bends in it!! We got back around 4pm and after unpacking, I went for a drive, to get used to driving on the other side of the road, which isn’t actually that bad, and driving automatic - having been so used to manual, this was a very weird experience, which is gonna take some time to get used to, I kept hitting my hand on the door, when I accelerated, as I automatically went to change gears. 
After that, it was dinner and time to read my book quickly before bed and a 6:30 start - to get the girls up and organise breakfast. 
As I am now back in Zurich and started working, my days will probably be filled with lots of laundry and cleaning, so I won’t be blogging as much, because thats not really interesting stuff. I will, however, be endeavouring to travel as much as I can on weekends, so I will most likely be updating my blogs on Saturday & Sunday nights.
For now though, have a great week, wherever you are in the world.
See ya laters potaters xx