Thursday 13 March 2014

Sunday March 9, 2014

Sunday March 9
Rugby daaaay!! 
Wales were playing England in the Six Nations today, so this was obviously a very good day and the only reason that I would ever voluntarily spend 2 hours indoors on another blisteringly hot day. April came over in the afternoon and we sat in the garden again, making plans for the future and choosing places to go and visit. We have a few parks that we want to see and some walks that we would like to do, so keep your eyes peeled for those, I’m sure they will result in some great photos. 
I will gloss over the rugby match, as I’d rather pretend it didn’t happen. Poor Wales and poor Leigh Halfpenny!! Out for the season - devastated. But it’s okay, Scotland - Wales this weekend, so hopefully we will have a better result. Blaah. Enough rugby talk. Although I do missing playing so so so so so so so so so so much. :( Hard life!! 
Now you can see why I didn’t bother blogging the weekend, nothing of any interest. It is Wednesday now and the highlights of my week so far have been ordering a Starbucks in German from the grumpiest Starbucks employee in the world and burning my arm trying to make lasagna. 
I have red some really cool articles on iPhoneography and have downloaded some super cool apps in order to take some great photos on my iPhone, so keep an eye out for those too.
Not much else to report. This weekend, we are planning a trip to Uetliberg to have a picnic, it is a little bit further up the mountain from where I live, and the views over the city are supposed to be even better than where I am now, so I am sure you will all be delighted to hear there will be some new panoramic shots coming soon!! 
Anyway the dishwasher is beeping at me to be emptied and I suspect the laundry is finished too so I will leave to enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I hope that wherever you are the sun is shining and there is a smile on your face.
Mucho amore,
See you laters my little potatoes.
xxxx