Thursday 13 March 2014

Friday, February 21, 2014


Friday, February 21.
Today was a very quiet day. we slept late, then had some breakfast - yogurt, bread, cheese, meats - very Swiss. Then I had an hour or so to read & just potter about before we went sledding. 
Sledding was incredibly fun - never done anything like it & I have never seen so much snow. It’s so thick and just covering everything, amazing. The views from the sledging run were pretty impressive - the pictures aren’t that great because of all the white, and I only have a little iPod, not really qualified for the job. 
We came back to the house afterwards and I watched Wild Child with the girls before dinner. Dinner was mashed potatoes, carrots and like a stewed beef - it was another incredibly delicious meal. I definitely need to polish up on my cooking skills and German!! 
And that was pretty much it for today - like I said very quiet and relaxing before the real work starts on Monday. Had another lovely chat with the family after dinner, and now I am in bed. 
Goodnight! x

Pictures