Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello explorers,

This weekend I went to Uetliburg, which is a point, near where I live, where you are able to look down the mountain over the whole of Zurich. The views were incredible, the sun was shining and it was a perfect day to have a little wander up there. There isn't much to do up there, other than enjoy the view, so that is what April & I did, we had ice-cream and sat on the grass for a good two hours, just soaking up the sun and watching everything that was going on around us.

It was a pretty picturesque day, and I can't wait to spend more sunny sundays relaxing up there.

I have a pretty exciting trip coming up next week! Eeeeeek! I am so excited, so keep your eyes out of that and I will blog again sooooon.

Love you all a great deal xx

p.s. Happy Birthday Emma!!

Video
Pictures